So Friday was the Thomas Crown Affair. Norman Jewison, the director, however, had to cancel his appearance. But it was still The Thomas Crown Affair and totally amazing. Because I love Steve McQueen. And now so does Lara. But maybe it's because he's awesome and totally incredible.
Saturday was our last film as a part of the James Dublin International Film Festival. We saw The Illusionist and it was sweet. I've already seen it but Lara hadn't. It was totally worth it. We then went to a party and met up with people we already knew. A lot of kinds from Belgium and some new ones from France. Everyone was really nice. It didn't end until rather late, so I slept on Lara and Chris' couch.
I should mention Saturday. Ireland hosted England at Croke Park in a HUGE rugby match. It was really a big deal around here. So naturally, Chris, Lara and myself feel we should participate. We headed to a pub that was showing the match because sitting in a room by ourselves would've been lame. We don't know that much about rugby, and we felt that by being in a pub, we'd get the atmosphere too. And atmosphere we got. It was a great match. Ireland played very well. I wish I could go into detail about it, but I don't know enough about rugby to tell like, highlights and stuff. But it was awesome and Ireland won, so it's all good.
Classes again tomorrow and soon I'll have to start like, doing homework and stuff. Whatevs yo.
I may or may not want to punch Chris in the fact periodically. he's annoying me as of late.
I'm sad I haven't gotten my U2 stalking on as I've planned. However-still having a good time. Sans Bono.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Sans Bono" is not going to be acceptable for much longer.
Post a Comment