Sunday, February 18, 2007

oh em gee

Maybe at this moment in time my roommate is watching music videos and it's the one for Nsync's "I Want You Back". Oh vintage Nsync, oh vintage Justin Timberlake. Oh vintage everything. It's amazing.
Moving on.

Friday marked the beginning of the Dublin International Film Festival. We didn't see any of the films playing on Friday, but lara and I did see "Because I Said So". I liked it a lot. Mandy Moore has amazing hair. We've got plans to watch some amazing sounding movies. In fact, yesterday we (Lara and I) saw "As You Like It" and it was really good. Kenneth Branagh really knows his Shakespeare.
More importantly I've got a ticket to go see The Thomas Crowne Affair with Steve McQueen. And the director is going to be there and I think it's amazing. I'm so excited.

Last night Lara, Chris and I went to a party hosted by Francois. It was nowhere near where we live, but we got there in one piece. It was a good time-met some nice people. Chris said that he and Lara are going to be having a party next weekend, and I suppose I'll show up. Just kidding. I think Lara demanded my presence and I wouldn't dissapoint. I like the Erasthmus kids. (And I have no idea how to spell their real title-they're just the foreign kids)

I'm not sure what the plans are for the rest of the day. I think I might do some investigating on the proposed trip to Paris and Rome/maybe Florence over Easter. Lara is definately in and I don't know about anyone else. Chris has plans, but I'm hoping we can get some of the foreign kids in on it. Even if we can't, I know we've got tentative plans to go travel around Ireland with them which will be nice.

I haven't got a lot to say-I think I'm headed out for a little because I've got nothing else to do.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Alexa,
We enjoyed reading about your adventures and seeing your pictures. Sounds like you are getting along great!! Don't worry we are keeping your mom really busy with Zonta! Take care.

Judy and Ed

Emily said...

I'm glad you're not a boring blogger.