Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Dude. WHat is it with me losing posts?

I've got Gwen Stefani stuck in my head. But not that song where she yodels. That is just wrong.

Anyway.

I've got homework, which is lame. I've got to finish my reading for my Irish politics class, which is kinda hard. I mean the reading. Not so much hard really and dense and untineresting. But i'm nearly done. I've also got to write a 60 second rant for my Irish radio class. Those kids are really pretty nice. One of them (whose name I don't remember) told us where to go watch the Superbowl. It was called Portobellos, and kinda nice.
But man did it suck that the Bears lost. I was sad, and then I remembered I don't care about football.
GO WINGS.

Moving on. Desperate Housewives is on right now and I haven't watched that in years.

My new Belgian friend Amandine went to the grocery store today with me because we're tight like that, and she recommended some great cookies. Combined with just a little bit of jam that I bought, They are AMAZING. End of story. Amandine is awesome, I think we're going to hang out a lot more. Which is cool.

I'd also post more pictures, but I have yet to take any. My jaw hurts a lot today and I don't know why.

I think I'm going to finish my homework, and maybe or not go to bed early. Dinner was a good sandwich. Good sandwich with like, sprouts on it and everything.

No comments: