Wednesday, February 21, 2007

We'll make it brief. Because I feel crappy

I feel icky. The past few days have been worse, but I do not feel good. Been upset stomach and the like for a while-all very gross. Today it's been more of a chesty/coughing thing, but still not good.

Monday was a nice class, but since I still felt so poorly, I didn't care about art history at all.
Tuesday was disease-ridden.
Saw Half Nelson on Monday though for the film festival-it was amazing. Last night I was with lara and we saw The Groomsmen. Also amazing. We met Ed Burns and when I get the picture on the computer, I'll share. Lara and I look awful though, because we're both sick. And Ed Burns is both good looking and tall.
Today was Fast Food Nation. Not as good as The Groomsmen. But it did have Bruce Willis and I love it when he recognizes his own ridiculousness.
Friday is The Thomas Crown Affair and Saturday is the Illusionist.

Over the weekend Lara, Chris and I saw a play called "The Stuff of Myth". Very funny. And we saw it for free. Very good.

Time is starting to fly here. And we also made a new friend. Her name is Kate, she lives in Cork and was up for the film festival. We exchanged numbers and when we're in Cork, we'll call.
She's from Wisconsin.

I need to buy bread tomorrow-I have none and sandwiches are a cheap and good way to eat.

I don't know what else to say. I'm tired.

No comments: