Thank god I only had to lug my bags up two flights of stairs. Granted, it was hard, but I did it. I've got muscles.
Or the ability to drag bags up stairs. Either way. They are all safely in the room, waiting for me to unpack them. The only reason I'm not right now is because the girl who was living in there hasn't moved all of her stuff out yet. I've got all night to move. And class is at 1 tomorrow, which means I can sleep in a bit.
I think Lara and Chris found a pub in Temple Bar that will be showing the Super Bowl. I figure I'll go with if only because we need to be the American contingent in Ireland, showing our US colours.
It is taking forever to log into my photobucket account. Lame.
So classes. While we're waiting for pictures, I'll tell about classes. Yesterday I went to the Irish Cultural Studies class. I think it'll be really interesting-our prof seems really smart. I'm also relatively certain that he's rich and doesn't have to teach, but does. Chris is taking that class with me, and we're also in class with the foreign kids. They're all really nice, especially the ones from Belgium.
The next class is an Irish politics, economics and society class. I'm in it with Lara and I think it'll be interesting. I wasn't planning on keeping it when I went yesterday, but today was much better.
We are all in a radio class together-more like radio journalism. I think it'll be okay-we're with the foreign kids again, who are all really nice.
Tomorrow is the other radio class, with the Irish kids. I'll let you know how that goes.
I don't think pictures will work today. On the blog. However-the address for photos that are online is as follows.
http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u139/wingsscrub/
I'll try to get other photos here though. Labeled-organized-whatever.
My suitcases are calling me-"EMPTY MEEEEEE" and I think it's time to oblige them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that I can stalk you. :)
Post a Comment