Well I've arrived. Things have been hectic. I didn't really have a lot of help finding where I needed to go, which was annoying.
I landed in Ireland at 7 am, but it wasn't until 9:15 or so that I arrived at the dorm. I then wandered aimlessly for the longest time, which just made me tired because those bags were so heavy.
I passed out early, but I did make it to the city center yesterday. I figured I might as well make the excursion so I didn't get too off on time and stuff. You know, like, going to bed too early and whatever. I'm still tired today, but not nearly as bad.
We're (myself and the roommates) are ordering Chinese for dinner. I don't know if I have to pick it up for not. We'll see. I'm hoping not because my ear hurts.
Tomorrow I'm going to register with immigration so I don't become illegal. And then I'm taking a bus tour around Dublin. It's cheap and it seems like the thing to do. And pictures will come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Consider this the beginning of my bloggage stalking of you.
Post a Comment