Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm back from Galway and still living where I Don't want to be

I'm currently organizing (as best I can) my pictures and stuff in order to share them better with everyone who isn't me.
Derek came by this morning to show my room to a girl who might want to take it. Being as I was about 5 minutes from going to see him, I thought this was a very good sign. However, he said to come back at the end of the day. If I don't move by this Friday, I suppose I am going to take it as a sign and buy some hangars and the like and just live here.
Gross. But I'm hoping what the other girls have said is true, and we'll all make friends in our classes and stuff.
Speaking of which, I don't have any to go to today, but there is a "Meet the new students" thing at 2:30.
I started a photobucket account, and once it's more together, I'll give out the address so pictures can be shared. If we're lucky, you'll be seeing a picture of St Stephens Green and something from the Guinness Storehouse. If not, then you'll have to wait until tonight when I finish working on pictures.
I'm going to go eat lunch now and then do the thing. Wish me luck on moving. (FINGERS CROSSED YO)

No comments: