Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It does, in fact, rain everyday here

So far, it's rained pretty much everyday that I've been here. Nothing seriously much, but enough so you go "Yup. I'm being rained on"

I still haven't ben able to switch rooms, but Derek, the handy Irish guy in accomodations seems to think I should be able to.
I need to. If I watch anymore CNN International or SkyNews, I'll cry.

I will take pictures soon. I think soon I'm going to take a bus tour around the city and whatevs, and it'll promote picture taking. I also am thinking of taking a bus trip to like, Galway or something. We shall see.
I want to go to the Guinness Storehouse if only because it was totally sweet last time.

I hung out with Chris and Lara today. I finally got my international cell phone. We bought more minutes for all of our phones, we ate 2 meals and we made an effort to register with immigration. The lines were huge and so we decided to go back Thursday morning at 9, right when they open. And tomorrow is also an early day, with a 9 am meeting with (Irish lady whose name I can't spell or pronounce) to get classes and the like.

I haven't eaten this much since I've gotten here and it's nice. I plan on showering and going to bed. However, if my roommate, Girl from Nepal (whose name I also don't remember nor can I spell) is sleeping in the room tonight, it'll be approximately 9775832965 degrees in the room and I might just die.

Wish me luck. I need to move. And meet people. Which I know will happen, but isn't happening fast enough.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'll trade your heat for my freezingness here. 58 or 60 inside in the mornings sometimes, if I don't bump up the heat before I go to bed.