Saturday, May 5, 2007

AHAHA. Victory over the internet

I beat you, crafty crafty internet.

The status of my life has gone back to normal, as I have reigned supreme over the internet, or lack thereof.

So. I apparently updated on Monday (Not that I remember, this week has been a blur)

I have spent this week doing an absurd amount of work. Like, I don't think I've done this much work in forever. Or maybe it's because I had to write a lot of essays and that's just something I don't do anymore. (Sidenote-totally not complaining)
I turned in an essay everyday this week, and it was rough. However, this week was also the last week of classes. I'm a tad bummed-I really liked some of them. And some I didn't. Well, I liked the teachers. Just not the kids.
Unless it's my Wednesday class. In which point I never liked the class because not showing up at 9:30 does that to me. Ergh. GO TO CLASS TEACHER. It's what they like, hired you to do, right?

Anyway. I digress.
Class was rough especially because the weather has been lovely. I invested in some sunscreen because I sat outside a bit in St Stephens Green and did some work. I also bought a book (I know. Shock) about Jewels and the history of some of them. It's super cool and super nerdy.

I also have developed a cold. A sore throat that just burns on one side. Like to the point where eating is so incredibly uninteresting. Drinking too.
Oh.
Also saw Spiderman 3 last night. I think I liked it, but I know I liked the others better. However, I should point out that I love Topher Grace-he's just so tall. Like, tall tall. Sigh.
And I love James Franco. If only he were taller.

Lara and I Had a few Irish boys tell us they "love the Americans". It just was strange because it happened like, 4 times last night.
I plan on putting up some photos tomorrow because I'll be doing laundry. I thinnk I'm going to England.
London Calling yo

No comments: