Monday, April 9, 2007

ergh. Stupid Griffith College Internet

I just had the most fascinating...or at least one of the more entertaining entries written, ready to go. Then I go "Publish" and the Internet is like "Um...nah. Maybe later"

So what we're doing is this. I'm writing half now and half in the morning.

I despise the people I live with. How hard is it to throw something away? In the garbage? Not near the garbage, not in the can but miss the bag, I mean IN THE GARBAGE. Apparently it's far more difficult than originally thought. It's icky. But it's the only thing I will continue to clean. Screw the dishes. (this will last maybe a week before I go OH EM GEE. i have to clean before i explode)

Today was a bank holiday meaning I didn't do anything. Well, I did do laundry. That's pretty productive. Considering my hatred of washing machines. Especially when it's 3 euro to wash. That's just violating in every way.
I also cleaned the room a bit. All that's left is the bathroom and my desk. Then this will be doable conditions until May.

I streamed my radio station all day-96.3 WDVD and exchanged e mails with the friendly Jake Edwards, the midday guy. Apparently he has it set up somehow, where if someone mentions the station online, he knows about it. So he's read the blog and thinks my roommate is insane too! I feel cool, knowing the blog is reaching people that I like..admire? Want to be? Listen to a lot? I'm notsure what I'm trying to say, but it's awesome. And he played the song I requested, Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape. I feel like I shouldn't like that song and I do. A lot.
Moving on.

If i haven't mentioned it yet, go see Sunshine. It's awesome and I have no idea whether or not it's out in the States yet. Go see when/if it is already. It's amazingly cool and Cillian Murphy is gorgeous. Like, one of the best looking actors ever. Now if only I could meet his lookalike in a pub while I'm here. I'd be set then.

Tomorrow I plan on going to the tourist office and planning my minitrip to the Giants' Causeway. Maybe Lara's coming too? Dunno.

And when I wake up tomorrow (at a far more reasonable hour than today) I shall tell about Cork. Because I told it once already and the internet lost it. So I'll try tomorrow-it might be a bit more obliging then.

No comments: