Saturday, March 31, 2007

Uh, nothing clever. My brain is fried.

Sue me.
Anyway

This past week was radio week and if you didn't listen online at www.dit.ie, then you're a loser. But I'll forgive you. I should be able to get at least one copy of my show, and we shall share. I did a few interviews, namely my mom and Anne. Both were brilliant, and I can't thank them enough. And i'm also pleased that the phone worked.
Considering how nervous I was, I feel that my week on air went absolutely splendidly, and by Friday, I totally had gotten into a groove. Even with people throwing things at my head. I had a lot of fun and now that radio week is over, I'm not terribly sure what I'm going to be doing with my time. Because it was a lot of work, but I ended up loving it. So it was a good mini "This is what my life will be like" thing.

I feel terrible. I went and caught Lara's disease and it's not pretty. I feel like my ears are going to explode.
And this apartment is a disaster.

Lara and I Went to see Premonition. It isn't bad, but I do think it's predictable. However, Sandra Bullock has fabulous hair in it. Like, it's perfect all the time.
I could have hair like that.
If I put in effort or had a team of stylists to do it each morning.
Whatever.

I can't get worked up over anything because I'm exhausted (in a good way) from this past week and I'm sicky sick sick.
It's gross.

Pictures of my life soon. Nothing has been worthy of a photograph. Swear.

No comments: